Ok, some of you may have noticed that this blog was not loading in Internet Explorer for at least the past week or two. I spent a decent amount of time trying to diagnose the problem, and after a protracted period of completely and utterly failing to do so, I decided the only course of action was to completly wipe out my installation of wordpress and reinstall it.
Having done so, the problem seems to have cleared up, and everything is very nearly back to Normal. There are quite a few glitches and missing features remaining, since although I did back up the graphical theme correctly, I also wiped out most if not all of my customized html and php, which I will have to redo over the weekend when I have time to mess around with that again. Still, things work now, and I should be doing some more posts in the near future. Other plans also include installing a separate photo gallery program more suitable to manageing large numbers of photos, so I can finally post the hundreds that I’ve been meaning to without having to rely on the clunky blog/photogallery format that I’ve experimented with in the past.