In case you didn’t catch it, you can watch me commenting on the other night’s election results with Ken and Garrett from Transpacific radio and special guest International Attorney Christopher Gunson.
The video is in three parts:
Skip around a little because apparently there are parts where the sound didn’t quite work. All the same you can hear us cover:
- Our election predictions, which are almost instantly shown to be way off
- How the lower house members are chosen
- Breakdowns of several races
- What the religious parties New Komeito and Happiness Realization Party are all about
- What kind of makeup politicians use to smooth out all their wrinkles to achieve the signature “Ichiro Ozawa as slimy salamander” look (thanks to viewer Kozo, we now know they use a kind of grease-based face makeup known as ドーラン in Japanese).
- And much more!
Once again, thanks so much to TPR for putting everything together and making it a spectacular evening (and for all the pizza too). Also thanks to Marcus for going out of his way to do the sound and video (he even brought a TV light!)